Our one-on-one training will take you through the process of upskilling you, to develop a highly focused and customised Strategic Marketing Plan (approx. 5 pages).
This planning approach is designed for small to medium sized businesses, not wanting an onerous, large, complex marketing plan. It’s real, relevant, and designed to provide a structured approach and focus for the SME business owner.
Your Strategic Marketing Plan will cover the following key areas:
- Overview of the market for your key products / services.
- Analysis of key customer needs.
- Competitor analysis – covering your key competitors for your identified region.
- SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats).
- Market Positioning/Point of Difference.
- Identifying your key target markets and customer profile/s.
- Identifying key marketing strategies / tactics for your key target markets.
It will also include guiding you to your current marketing activities to identify the ‘gaps’ of existing to the new set path.
To be delivered by Zoom and/or in-person meetings, including follow-up calls and emails.